Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location was very good as well as the breakfasts provided. Our sheets and comforter had some sizable, visible stains, but still smelled and felt clean. For being in the middle of the city, it provided a tucked away, fairly quiet experience and was perfect for what we needed. ”
- 17 Nov 2014 Stewart
- “ Even with a three-hour power outage, this was by far one of the nicest hostels I have stayed at anywhere. My friend and I had a 8-bed room to ourselves, and the bathrooms are divine with multiple stalls, sinks, and showers. A really cute and cozy rooftop bar complete with cheap BBQ makes this one of the best and most fun places to stay! ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Loved this hostel. Especially the convenient quiet location and friendly staff. We stayed here two nights at the start of our trip and we are back again to end our trip. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The Bada bing hostel is a great value for money. It is centrally located and at walkable distance to both Sultanahmet and Taksim square if you choose not to take the tram. It's very close to the Karaköy harbor, where you can get fabulous views of the old city. The hostel staff Eşref and Ali were very helpful and made us feel at home. There is living room where people can meet and unlimited tea/ coffee all day, if you prefer to relax and sit back on the couch to socialize with other travelers. ”
- 03 Mar 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Nicely located in between the touristic area and the Taksim square. The staff is very friendly and there is a relaxed atmosphere. Unfortunately the bar was closed around this time, but Volkan nicely provided us with some beers. Thanks! This hostel may be even better during the summer, when you can chill out at the rooftop. ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Stefan Netherlands