Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We have been there one week and all i can say is great :) Staff is very friendly and will make sure you are feel just right like at home :) Hostel is located in very good place ,very close to tramp ,metro&tunnel and ferry just a short walk . Been in few hostels already but Volkan's has great atmosphere and i just cant recommend more! Thank you for all,Marcin&Sara. ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ Bada Bing hostel is excellent value for your money. It is just 3 minutes walk to ferries, metro, grocery store, fish market, cafe and restaurants. The bathrooms and showers are outside the sleeping room. The social and hang-out areas are in the rooftop or at the lobby, make it easy to get proper rest for weary travelers. For night life, the hostel is five short minutes walk from Galata Tower. The kitchen area is excellent to cook up fresh sea-food that you could get from the fish market. ”
- 13 Mar 2015 George USA
- “ Very helpful staff and nice place to stay for a couple of nights. ”
- 20 Dec 2014 Anonymous Romania
- “ The location was very good as well as the breakfasts provided. Our sheets and comforter had some sizable, visible stains, but still smelled and felt clean. For being in the middle of the city, it provided a tucked away, fairly quiet experience and was perfect for what we needed. ”
- 17 Nov 2014 Stewart
- “ Even with a three-hour power outage, this was by far one of the nicest hostels I have stayed at anywhere. My friend and I had a 8-bed room to ourselves, and the bathrooms are divine with multiple stalls, sinks, and showers. A really cute and cozy rooftop bar complete with cheap BBQ makes this one of the best and most fun places to stay! ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Loved this hostel. Especially the convenient quiet location and friendly staff. We stayed here two nights at the start of our trip and we are back again to end our trip. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada