Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have been here 5 days, and is realy recommend who like to visit Istambul, then go here to Bahaus hostel. Hostel is in centre of Blue mosque and Sofia Atia. 250 m out of hostel is tram station, and opportunity to transition is opened to all Istambul city. :) sory for my broken English. best regards Marcel Pernat ”
- 24 Dec 2014 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ I´ve stayed in a female, ensuite, room of 6, in fact, the room had a bathroom and another toilette ! it was great... the room was big, nice, clean, lockers available plus the bathroom thing... it was extemly comfortable. Each bed had curtains, a lamp and a plug ... so private! Staff ready to assist you at any time, you could ask them for recommendations and were always very respectful, helpful and in a good mood. It has a charming top roof were the breakfast was served and people garher there ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Camila Argentina
- “ Some confusion on the beds in the larger dorm so we were upgraded to a four bed dorm with no charge. Friendly staff and delicious breakfast! ”
- 24 Jun 2014 Alexis USA
- “ Good location, right behind the Blue Mosque and right off the tram way. At first, a little bit hard to find, but ask for the Arasta Bazaar and you will be on your way. Excellent fun and great staff ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada