Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Is almost impossible to get wi-fi from the forms and the terrace. I was in the first floor dorms, besides the front desk, and is almost impossible to sleep because there are always people arriving late in the night. The luggage room is also the room of one of the staff... so if you want to pick up the bag you'll provably fin someone sleeping. ”
- 03 Apr 2015 JUAN PABLO Colombia
- “ I really enjoyed my stay in Bahaus Hostel! Everything was perfect, especially our reception guy Alisher who is just super helpful, nice and very positive guy! Thank you so much! :) I'm definitely coming back to you again! :) ”
- 18 Mar 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ Great location near many sights (area is mostly tourist so dead at night. However, hostel is located near tram so you can easily travel around city for better night life.) Hostel is clean and comfortable. Large lockers. WiFi a little spotty depending on time of day. Staff a little awkward but mostly nice and eager to help or accommodate any special requests like date changes and leaving luggage once checked out. Great free Turkish breakfast. Lounge gets a little too loud at night if sleeping. ”
- 16 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I have been here 5 days, and is realy recommend who like to visit Istambul, then go here to Bahaus hostel. Hostel is in centre of Blue mosque and Sofia Atia. 250 m out of hostel is tram station, and opportunity to transition is opened to all Istambul city. :) sory for my broken English. best regards Marcel Pernat ”
- 24 Dec 2014 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ I´ve stayed in a female, ensuite, room of 6, in fact, the room had a bathroom and another toilette ! it was great... the room was big, nice, clean, lockers available plus the bathroom thing... it was extemly comfortable. Each bed had curtains, a lamp and a plug ... so private! Staff ready to assist you at any time, you could ask them for recommendations and were always very respectful, helpful and in a good mood. It has a charming top roof were the breakfast was served and people garher there ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Camila Argentina
- “ Some confusion on the beds in the larger dorm so we were upgraded to a four bed dorm with no charge. Friendly staff and delicious breakfast! ”
- 24 Jun 2014 Alexis USA