Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome Hostel! Definitely would recommend and would stay again if I had the chance! ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very good Hostel, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and the location couldn't be better. ”
- 14 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Is almost impossible to get wi-fi from the forms and the terrace. I was in the first floor dorms, besides the front desk, and is almost impossible to sleep because there are always people arriving late in the night. The luggage room is also the room of one of the staff... so if you want to pick up the bag you'll provably fin someone sleeping. ”
- 03 Apr 2015 JUAN PABLO Colombia
- “ I really enjoyed my stay in Bahaus Hostel! Everything was perfect, especially our reception guy Alisher who is just super helpful, nice and very positive guy! Thank you so much! :) I'm definitely coming back to you again! :) ”
- 18 Mar 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ Great location near many sights (area is mostly tourist so dead at night. However, hostel is located near tram so you can easily travel around city for better night life.) Hostel is clean and comfortable. Large lockers. WiFi a little spotty depending on time of day. Staff a little awkward but mostly nice and eager to help or accommodate any special requests like date changes and leaving luggage once checked out. Great free Turkish breakfast. Lounge gets a little too loud at night if sleeping. ”
- 16 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I have been here 5 days, and is realy recommend who like to visit Istambul, then go here to Bahaus hostel. Hostel is in centre of Blue mosque and Sofia Atia. 250 m out of hostel is tram station, and opportunity to transition is opened to all Istambul city. :) sory for my broken English. best regards Marcel Pernat ”
- 24 Dec 2014 Anonymous Slovenia