Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Some confusion on the beds in the larger dorm so we were upgraded to a four bed dorm with no charge. Friendly staff and delicious breakfast! ”
- 24 Jun 2014 Alexis USA
- “ Good location, right behind the Blue Mosque and right off the tram way. At first, a little bit hard to find, but ask for the Arasta Bazaar and you will be on your way. Excellent fun and great staff ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very comfortable beds, very helpful staff and overall a very good hostel. Would recommend. ”
- 24 Dec 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Young travelers should be savvier about what is value for money. After reading reviews about Bahaus, I expected a bit more. While Tony was definitely friendly, the tour agent he recommended my friend and I to were highly suspect. Because there is a word limit; in short, we were royally ripped off. The condescension the tour agent had for us was also a real treat. Also, the location and the Turkish touts found there leave much to be desired. To be fair, staying in the hostel was only OKAY. ”
- 05 Dec 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ I loved my stay at the hostel, especially the hospitality of Tugi and Tony. We really felt at home. This place is great value for the money, and it has an amazing bar on the roof top with a amazing view. ”
- 22 Nov 2013 Lindsey USA
- “ Upon arrival, the staff were very helpful in assisting me with my solo travel around Istanbul. They suggested MUST SEE and what to pass on, since I was there only for a short time. The rooms were clean and I always felt my belongings were safe. The breakfast was great and the terrace was lovely. Although the hostel was full, there was always a bathroom/shower available with hot water. I liked the hostel overall and I would highly recommend this hostel to other travelers! ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Getty Elizabeth USA