Bahia del Paraiso
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This has to have been the greatest location and hospitality I have ever received from anyone anywhere during my travels abroad!! Dawn and Josue were absolutely amazing with so much information to offer and it was wonderful to be able to connect with owners who enjoyed the company of their guests. Their home sits on the edge of the Caribbean with a breath-taking view and a private dock that leads down to the ocean (which is incredibly warm, even at 230am). Will definitely return many times! A++ ”
- 03 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I love this place! The only reason it doesn't have excellent for everything is that there is only one bathroom, but that is changing as we speak. Dawn and Josue make you feel right at home, and it is really worth the trip to this side of the island to explore from here. It has the perfect, friendly, comfortable hostel atmosphere. ”
- 17 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great experience at the hostel, the owners Dawn and Josue were great. We had a simple new years eve gathering and enjoyed fireworks displays from the porch. Naguabo's a small town, so if you're looking for nightlife, this isnt the place. If you just want to relax on the porch, enjoy the nearby beaches, marinas, etc then its perfect! I stayed 2 nights and it was a quick drive to both El Yunque and Fajardo (biobays, kiosks, ferry to Culebra). ”
- 31 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA