Bahia del Paraiso
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We've stayed at this hostel twice. Fun little fishing village. The owners are very kind, sweet and helpful. It's fun to have access to the pool just a short walk away. I can recommend this hostel :) ”
- 23 Feb 2014 Anne-Marie USA
- “ We loved our three nights here! Dawn & Josue were great hosts. Location was gated, easy parking and way away from touristy areas. El Yunque and the Vieques ferry are within a reasonable drive. View from the porch was awesome. Restaurants and fish market a short walk. They also have a pool at their other location down the street. This is the place to go if you like falling asleep to the songs of coqui frogs and the waves rather than construction and hotel maids. ”
- 17 Feb 2014 Richelle USA
- “ This has to have been the greatest location and hospitality I have ever received from anyone anywhere during my travels abroad!! Dawn and Josue were absolutely amazing with so much information to offer and it was wonderful to be able to connect with owners who enjoyed the company of their guests. Their home sits on the edge of the Caribbean with a breath-taking view and a private dock that leads down to the ocean (which is incredibly warm, even at 230am). Will definitely return many times! A++ ”
- 03 May 2013 Anonymous USA