Balkan Han Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Balkan Han is a really welcoming hostel with great staff. We stayed for four nights and it was one of the only hostels we didn't want to leave on our trip through the balkans. The garden is a great place to meet other travelers. The beds and showers are clean. They also organise a Sarajevo siege tour which i would definitely recommend. The atmosphere in this hostel is really good! Plus, as a couple we got a double bed which was great. We would love to go back sometime. ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Unkas had good tips for us for eating,party etc.in Saraje o and even how to get and where to stay in Mostar! He was helpful even though it was very busy season.He fixed us a room and let us even store our bags when we went to Mostar.The tour organized by Meme that is advertised in the hostel was also great. Liked the dormrooms' doublebed and colours in thr hostel:) Only minus the road and cars noise at night and not so private toilets. ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ Very nice friendly hostel. Has a great garden area out back where you csn chill and has a few super markets near by as well. Only thing is that you have to pay to use the kitchen which is wierd?! ”
- 19 Jul 2014 Sam England