Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A great hostel overall. Lots of showers, a game room with pool and table tennis. No complaints really. ”
- 30 Aug 2015 Anonymous
- “ You would feel like living in the campus. ”
- 04 Jul 2015 Chui Shan Hong Kong
- “ This is the best place to stay in Interlaten i believe. You have everything that you need as a back-packer at this place. ”
- 22 Jun 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Everything was wonderful, the room was clean and cozy, the hostel located with a great view of the mountains. The showers however weren't that great though and it was difficult getting hot water. ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Courtney USA
- “ I stayed in a private room. The hostels in this city are expensive, so no way around paying $30-40 for a dorm and $50- plus for a private. I loved the atmosphere. It was a cabin-like atmosphere. Great for socializing. Great information. Not the best location from train station and city center. Great location for skying. ”
- 26 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff kept on coming into our room unannounced just to "check on us." I swear he was trying to walk in on us changing. They charged us almost 20 euros because one of the people in my group left her unworn shirt on an unoccupied bed. The staff members then walks in at 6 am screaming and yelling that he was going to charge us. Very unprofessional. ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Taylor USA