Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really loved Balmers! It's right by a bus stop and around the corner from a supermarket. the staff was amazing! They were extremely courteous, and VERY willing to recommend activities and hikes. It's a very social hostel, with a good party culture at night. But, I also met people during the day! The common areas were fantastic: there are a lot different areas for relaxing and socializing. But, the rooms are very small, without lockers in the rooms, and lockers aren't free. ”
- 08 Jun 2016 Tara USA
- “ Balmers was a pretty cool hostel, and I'd recommend it. Also, they serve breakfast which is nice before heading up into the mountains to hike. ”
- 26 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very good hostel! I just think it would be better if they had some lockers inside the rooms. Other then this, it was a very good stay. ”
- 17 Jan 2016 Taisa Ireland
- “ A great hostel overall. Lots of showers, a game room with pool and table tennis. No complaints really. ”
- 30 Aug 2015 Anonymous