Baltic Downtown Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Drunk people fighting outside the building every evening/night!!! It was dangerous to come back to hostel in the evening. Very noisy in the morning and evening. Hostel has very small kitchen and extremely small common room, but very clean. Very clean rooms and so the bathrooms, but cold water in shower. The staff hardly spoke English. ”
- 23 May 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ The location is perfect. You can reach the border of the old town in 10 minutes walk. ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Anonymous Hungary
- “ So much wrong with this place...1) No internet during our three night stay. They refused to fix it and weren't even apologetic...luckily Gdansk has free wifi in the centre 2) kitchen was awful...no stove, no knives to cut things, no bowls...but oddly, lots of plates. 3) staff...English was pretty much non-existant, so advertising English-speaking staff is a lie..."luggage room" wasn't even in their vocab. The one girl would shrug and say "I don't know" to all our questions. ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA