Baltic Downtown Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They speak no English, just Polish! The distance to the center is ok, just 15 minutes walking. ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Jonas Germany
- “ I will submit my comments one more time. I do not know if they reach you the last time. We cloud not stay at this host because they misted our booking and we got no bed there. after some discussing they fixt us a room in another hostel, with was nice. But they were very unorganized and you could feel the anger between the personel. I also had to complain to get my booking fee back. Because they charged us full price. A not very nice situation. ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Ingrid
- “ Drunk people fighting outside the building every evening/night!!! It was dangerous to come back to hostel in the evening. Very noisy in the morning and evening. Hostel has very small kitchen and extremely small common room, but very clean. Very clean rooms and so the bathrooms, but cold water in shower. The staff hardly spoke English. ”
- 23 May 2015 Anonymous Poland