Baluch Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel for a great price in the center of Cordoba. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Cleanliness was okay, breakfast too (eggs, bred and coffee). ”
- 25 Jan 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Good location and staff ver friendly. However, staff should be more responsable and enforce guest's good manners : during my stay there were some very lousy guest, doing noise until very late hours. beds not very confortable and with the guests noise, hard to sleep... ”
- 08 Jul 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Baluch is probably better for younger travelers. The hostel is located in a more working class area but is a quick walk to Plaza San Martin. Our private room was small but had air conditioning. It's a great value with friendly staff. The provided breakfast was the traditional spread of jam, bread, cereal, milk, coffee, and fresh eggs for the guests to cook. ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Matthew USA
- “ a very nice hostel. I went at a quiet time but i think it has the potential to be a party hostel. The breakfast goes until 12 which is amazing. Good location, right in the main square. Very friendly staff as well plus the owner is #1 ”
- 23 Apr 2013 Nathan Canada