Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a really nice hostels. Welcoming and clean, you feel like at home. ”
- 21 Nov 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Quiet area to relax in Auckland. Beautiful old building. Multicultural diversity a plus. Close to Mt. Eden park. ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ All in all its a nice places to stay. Clean, room are well maintain. Plus its in a gorgeous area of the city. ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Kitchen is ridiculously small! Has a very class-instituted, labor system. Workers are fantastic but the management seems to hold a sense of unnecessary superiority. They visit rooms without permission & are pompous & unhelpful; seem to dislike Americans. I experienced cultural discrimination! When I asked where to put my dishes, manager Maximilian Pinkwart suggested I "just throw them away and buy more at WalMart.." Oppressive, power-hungry managers; unhelpful and blatantly discriminatory. ”
- 29 Jan 2014 Jameson USA
- “ GREAT PLACE TO STAY AND VERY HELPFUL STAFF ~ HIGHLY RECOMMEND ! REAL FAMILY TYPE ATMOSPHERE THERE ! ”
- 25 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice quiet hostel within easy reach of the city. The hostel is not too big so it's easy to get to know people. ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Aimee England