Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed at the Bamber House for about 4 nights and it was such a great place to get rid of my jetlag and just adjust to New Zealand in general. The hostel had a great laid back vibe and within no time everyone was hanging out together, telling their stories and/or plans. The staff was very helpful, even if my questions might've been a bit simple sometimes. I especially recommend this hostel to people arriving in Auckland, because it's a great place to meet people and get your plans sorted. ”
- 23 Jan 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ It's a really nice hostels. Welcoming and clean, you feel like at home. ”
- 21 Nov 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Quiet area to relax in Auckland. Beautiful old building. Multicultural diversity a plus. Close to Mt. Eden park. ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ All in all its a nice places to stay. Clean, room are well maintain. Plus its in a gorgeous area of the city. ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA