Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel. Clean enough, comfortable enough. Kitchen is kind of odd and disorganized but totally functional. It is definitely necessary to take a bus to get into center Auckland but the neighborhood has a nearby grocery store and easy access to public transit. ”
- 20 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed at the Bamber House for about 4 nights and it was such a great place to get rid of my jetlag and just adjust to New Zealand in general. The hostel had a great laid back vibe and within no time everyone was hanging out together, telling their stories and/or plans. The staff was very helpful, even if my questions might've been a bit simple sometimes. I especially recommend this hostel to people arriving in Auckland, because it's a great place to meet people and get your plans sorted. ”
- 23 Jan 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ It's a really nice hostels. Welcoming and clean, you feel like at home. ”
- 21 Nov 2014 Anonymous Canada