Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, awesome for that price! Had a good time there and met great people. Nice restaurant with good food and many people go there in the evening. You can book your travels (island hopping) at the hostel, but it might be cheaper to do that in town (Nadi). ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Evelyn Germany
- “ I had a great time at bamboo! The staff was wonderful- they were very helpful and always greeted me by name when they saw me. I only stayed one night before my flight (the location was perfect for the airport- just a 10 minute taxi ride away), and I was impressed how many people there were hanging around and how much to do there was for one weekday night. I had a wonderful experience, would suggest Bamboo, and will absolutely stay again the next time I'm in Fiji! ”
- 06 Apr 2015 Abby USA
- “ I stayed here for two night and three days. It exceeded my expectations completely. I paid 50$ USD TOTAL for two nights in a private room. It was great. Just the basics. Obviously it's not a resort but it was better than I could've imagined. Queen sized bed with massive shower sink and toilet attached. I also did two day trips through the guys at the desk at the hostel. I did a trip to cloud nine which was unbelievable (Google it) amd a surf trip 60USD OR 120 fiji$ each ”
- 24 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Fantastic atmosphere and staff were almost all awesome. Unfortunately, our bed was absolutely full of bed bugs. We had to wait 3 hours for reception to get there (at 6am) and then after we talked to them we waited another 3 hours to find out that she still hadn't looked for another room for us in their sister hotel, or cleaned out a new room for us in the meantime. We ended up just switching hotels, and were supposed to get a refund, but 4 days after not getting it, found out they had forgotten. ”
- 02 Dec 2014 Kory Canada
- “ Comfortable bed, great staff which helped with island tour, wifi was slow because too many people were on it. Location is peaceful. Easy cab ride to nasty downtown area, lol. Also easy ride to the pier. No towels and location is right on the beach. ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA