Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the bathrooms could have been a bet more clean, the staff was some of the nicest people i have ever meet and would come back just to feel so welcome. ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Good value for money, but do not expect much for the price. Very ”
- 17 Nov 2013 Olivier Switzerland
- “ It was so clean. I loved that. It was fun to do things with the group on day trips even though some coanceled. Also, they could e more helpful on outside trips. They should of told me that the trip picks up instead of having me pay a taxi. ”
- 13 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Bamboo Beach Hostel is amazing- the staff are excellent and genuinely want to have a good time. There's a myriad of activities to do and the staff will help you book any plans that you may have while in Fiji. The food is delicious and the atmosphere is excellent, the nightly cava drinking session is a great way to meet and bond with fellow travellers. My biggest gripe with the hotel was that our showers (12 person dorm) only had cold water, which was a bit emasculating. 8/10 would stay again ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Nicolas Canada
- “ This was the most authentic hostel I've ever stayed at whilst travelling the world. The staff are so happy, helpful and welcoming. They run as an authentic Fijian village and have delicious inexpensive food. Samu is amazing at setting up any trips around Fiji to cater to your budget and agenda. James was the best guide Bamboo had and provided a fun and educational experience during every activity. Facilities were spotless and never boring! Easily the best and hostel I've ever stayed at! ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Dereck Canada
- “ I thoroughly enjoyed staying at Bamboo, as well as their sister hostel, the Tuvanunu Lodge. The staff are amazing and their first priority is to see you enjoying yourself and happy. There is always someone playing the guitar, singing and giving off good vibes. Traditional kava (spice drink) sessions are on every evening which are very enjoyable. No complaints really. Much recommended! ”
- 25 May 2013 Mia USA