Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed here for two night and three days. It exceeded my expectations completely. I paid 50$ USD TOTAL for two nights in a private room. It was great. Just the basics. Obviously it's not a resort but it was better than I could've imagined. Queen sized bed with massive shower sink and toilet attached. I also did two day trips through the guys at the desk at the hostel. I did a trip to cloud nine which was unbelievable (Google it) amd a surf trip 60USD OR 120 fiji$ each ”
- 24 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Fantastic atmosphere and staff were almost all awesome. Unfortunately, our bed was absolutely full of bed bugs. We had to wait 3 hours for reception to get there (at 6am) and then after we talked to them we waited another 3 hours to find out that she still hadn't looked for another room for us in their sister hotel, or cleaned out a new room for us in the meantime. We ended up just switching hotels, and were supposed to get a refund, but 4 days after not getting it, found out they had forgotten. ”
- 02 Dec 2014 Kory Canada
- “ Comfortable bed, great staff which helped with island tour, wifi was slow because too many people were on it. Location is peaceful. Easy cab ride to nasty downtown area, lol. Also easy ride to the pier. No towels and location is right on the beach. ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very Nice staff !!! ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Asked for a key to the room and was told there wasn't one, but if i had any valuables i could keep them at reception. Didn't bother me too much but was a bit unexpected. Otherwise good stay. ”
- 06 Apr 2014 Anonymous England