Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic atmosphere and staff were almost all awesome. Unfortunately, our bed was absolutely full of bed bugs. We had to wait 3 hours for reception to get there (at 6am) and then after we talked to them we waited another 3 hours to find out that she still hadn't looked for another room for us in their sister hotel, or cleaned out a new room for us in the meantime. We ended up just switching hotels, and were supposed to get a refund, but 4 days after not getting it, found out they had forgotten. ”
- 02 Dec 2014 Kory Canada
- “ Comfortable bed, great staff which helped with island tour, wifi was slow because too many people were on it. Location is peaceful. Easy cab ride to nasty downtown area, lol. Also easy ride to the pier. No towels and location is right on the beach. ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very Nice staff !!! ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Asked for a key to the room and was told there wasn't one, but if i had any valuables i could keep them at reception. Didn't bother me too much but was a bit unexpected. Otherwise good stay. ”
- 06 Apr 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Good location right one the beach. One hour free wifi per day. Have cash ready, becuase if you want to pay by credit card, you have to pay 5% more as a fee and that is quite a lot. ”
- 04 Mar 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic