Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place! Evrything was great beside the shower that wasnt the worst but could be better. There is hot shower. The owner, Greg, was very nice and very halpful!! The place is close to a center with places to eat ans some supermarket's and ATM! There is WiFi in the rooms and in general very clean and beautiful place!! Very recomended! ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Anonymous Israel
- “ I chose Bambu because of its central location between Boquete, the coast and Volcan. I wanted to see them all i the short time I had and do my buisness work as well. My choice was correct, a drive to all three areas was a short 45 min.and well worth the time. Located in David it is the most sense and the staff of expats Pete, Gregg and ? were a blessing. They had the experiance I needed to draw from to get around, everything such as shops, stores, banking and restraunts were within walking dist. ”
- 29 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice little place with a friendly attmosphere on the outskirts of town. It's a bit of a walk to the centre, but there's a great supermarket 5mins away. We stayed in a private double which was nice and roomy and the air-con worked well. Cable TV in our room was good and there is a bigger one in the room next to the kitchen. ”
- 07 May 2012 Dean
“ The only big-dorm option, the cheapest option, is in a treehouse. It is a super-cool treehouse, but, if you're just looking for a place to have a bed and a shower without any hassles - or God forbid air conditioning - this is not the place. The showers are not really near the dorms, relatively speaking, and the place is not exactly wheelchair accessible (don't know why they checked that), but it is a super-cool place with a pleasant, in-house 'bar' and a great place for fish across the street. ”
Thanks for the great review! Yes we do have a wheelchair accessible dorm in the garden, ground floor with an in-suite toilet, but you booked the tree house option which is $2 less.
- 14 Apr 2012 Austin
- “ The best hostel i have ever stayed at, you wontbe disapointed! ”
- 10 Jan 2012 Matthew