Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You may think about cleaning up the place, start with the kitchen, all the cockroaches, broken cupboard doors. Install power plugs/outlets in the rooms. WI-FI we live in a modern society. ”
- 15 Mar 2015 Jutta Australia
- “ I went back to this place, because of familiarity. Staff are all great. But the place needs some serious updating. Blankets and pillows seemed old and outdated. Doors for the dorms don't close properly, the furniture needs to be replaced. Also, their system of collecting, and recording the residents needs to be updated. Best things are the super hot showers and some of the staff. ”
- 07 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We were 4 ladies driving from EL and when we arrived, the place did not look like the pictures on the webside, but we stayed anyway, and that was the best move we've made because Banana Backpackers is central, we walked to all the places and we parked the vehicle. We enjoyed the stay so much that we decided to have the same plans for next year. ”
- 06 Oct 2014 Amanda South Africa