Banana Bungalow Hollywood
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is definitely for the young party animals. I got to sleep after midnight because that's when the guys finally stopped playing basketball outside my room. The staff were very nice, friendly, and helpful, There are lots of social activities to choose from. The hostel is beautifully decorated. Natalie, a staff member, was very helpful. She helped me get to the downtown LA bus station quickly by downloading a Uber coupon to my account. ”
- 02 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I couldn't coumplain about anything, really nice service, really nice place with great people working. ”
- 19 Nov 2015 Luis Spain
- “ Breakfast was served every day, the beds were very clean, the sheets were included in the price, Wi-Fi was available, there was plenty of hot water for showering, there were a reasonable number of beds in each room (6-8 on average), and there was car parking on-site. Really, this is one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Right up there with The Flying Pig in Amsterdam. I highly recommend this place!! ”
- 20 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The + : the free shuttle service (but it's usually late), the cleanliness, the parkings, the breakfast (cereals, toasts, fruits), the activities. The - : the location is okay between the hostel and the Vine subway station, but after that (before the touristic part of Hollywood boulevard), it gets creepy (men looking at my boobs, harassing me, even one screaming in my hear). Overall, it's a good hostel because of the price. It's less expensive than most Los Angeles' hostels. ”
- 07 Oct 2015 Mylene Canada