Banana Bungalow Hollywood
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really chill place to stay on a budget and meet great people from around the world. ”
- 11 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall, our stay was good. We wouldve enjoyed more female dorms rather than mixed and a better breakfast. ”
- 29 Apr 2013 Josée Canada
- “ The infrastructure is a bit run down (eg, broken blinds) but there is a definite pride in the place. Staff were efficient, helpful and professional. I left a couple of items behind & they were posted back to me without delay, staff retuned my calls when they said they were etc. A couple of things were disapointing such as there not being bike hire when the website said there was and missing out on a tour because the number of places listed on the sign up form exceeded the number that could go. ”
- 12 Apr 2013 Debbie Australia
- “ I will look for a better place to stay ”
- 11 Apr 2013 Bruna Brazil