Banana Bungalow Hollywood
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the rooms are great. I roomed with 5 other people for the duration of my stay and we had our own tv and bathroom/shower as well as a full kitchen! that was awesome! and the price is great too. the only drawback for me, seeing as how Im done with that sort of thing, is the parties. theyre very loud, but don't seem to go on any later than 11pm or so. and the activities director just assumes that everybody drinks and parties and seems astonished that there's anyone that's not interested. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Jeremy USA
- “ Staff is competent. Rooms are clean, breakfast is provided and the hostel is located near the metro station for people without a car (do yourself a favor and rent a car). Problems: 1) Lack of parking room. Twice I had to go find parking on the side streets 2) Quiet hours are only liberally enforced in the common and heaven forbid if your room is near or above the party room 3) although you can grab more than 1 easily, i wish the lockers were bigger. ”
- 23 Jan 2014 Edward Canada
- “ I really liked the hostel. The location was nice and clean. The hostel is located at the Hollywood Boulevard, so the Walk of Fame and other fancy stuff is just around the corner. The Metro Station is around 3 blocks down the road, so it's easy to get. Free breakfast! The only thing I don't really liked were the "party nights", because it was pretty loud everywhere and so it was hard to fall asleep. ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Beke Germany
- “ My stay was good. I could sleep without any loud sound. Just one thing that I did not like: my friends stayed a few days in these hostel and another few days in the other Banana Bungalow in L.A. and they said that the breakfast in the other one was really different and better!. The breakfast could be better. ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Beatriz Brazil
- “ Nice place. Wifi and free breakfast rocked. Good location, nice motel-like atmosphere. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ I really enjoyed the activities provided by the hostel. Good job, keep it up! ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Fredrik Sweden