Banana Bungalow Maui Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Banana Bungalow Hostel Maui is a great place to meet new people in a wonderful atmosphere! ”
- 12 Feb 2017 Emilia Germany
- “ Great place if you want to party hard. Not good if you want quiet and quality sleep. ”
- 07 Feb 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Party Hostel in the middle of nothing. If this is what you're looking for, you're in the right place! ”
- 31 Jan 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ The Bungalow is the place to be! I had an amazing time stayin there. Of all the hostels I went to while travelling, this one has by far the nicest atmosphere. Staff is just AMAZING, really friendly and always ready to party with you.They really care about you and will do everything to make sure you're having a great stay. I litterally felt like I was part of the family. The hostel isnt brand new, but always clean ! Pancake breakfast is nice, you can make friends while cooking.ILOVEDMY EXPERIENCE ”
- 17 Apr 2016 Veronique Canada
- “ Great stay! Clean facilities and rooms. People definitely need to learn how to pick up after themselves but staff seems to be always close by to pick up the mess. A little pricey but the tours and the fun you have make up for it! Will definitely be back next time I'm in Maui. ”
- 16 Apr 2016 Rocky Australia