Banana Bungalow Maui Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I only stayed one night but I had a lot of fun! The only thing was my room was messy and didn’t have a locker in it. Also it’s not very close to any beaches or anything, you need to rent a car or do their tours (which were full when I was there). ”
- 19 Jan 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ This place was awesome!!! I had the absolute best time here. The staff is really friendly, helpful and a lot of fun!! I couldn’t of wished for a better time. Thank you so much for everything!! ”
- 28 Dec 2017 Dexter USA
- “ Make an effort on cleanliness and have more spacious toilets, it is difficult to close and open the toilet door so it is small and tight ! ”
- 01 Apr 2017 Michel France
- “ Banana Bungalow Hostel Maui is a great place to meet new people in a wonderful atmosphere! ”
- 12 Feb 2017 Emilia Germany
- “ Great place if you want to party hard. Not good if you want quiet and quality sleep. ”
- 07 Feb 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Party Hostel in the middle of nothing. If this is what you're looking for, you're in the right place! ”
- 31 Jan 2017 Anonymous Canada