Banana Bungalow West Hollywood
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved it im going back. ”
- 26 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Quite good hostel! quite clean & friendly staffs! If you want to go to Farmer's market & the grove mall, it will takes about 10 minutes by feet. But If you want to go to Downtown area, 1 hour or 1hour 30minutes will takes...! ”
- 28 Jan 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I had never stayed in a hostel of any sort til this trip, so I may not have a lot to compare my experience to, however it was a very good experience. On this trip I spent time at another hostel at the beach, and returned to the WeHo Banana Bungalow to finish my stay. The staff was very good in helping out and pointing me in the directions I needed to head. The location for what I wanted was very good, near a few major bus stops. I think, however the breakfasts could better because the is kitchen ”
- 11 Jan 2014 Walter D USA
- “ I was extremely happy with the staff, especially Marcellus who was always happy to offer us advice on where to go, how to get there and other useful info. The shuttle from the hostel to universal studios was also very much appreciated. The one issue I had was that WiFi was not available from our room but that wasn't a huge problem. ”
- 18 Dec 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Clean hostel, good location, cheap price.staff were nice and helpful. To the guy who comes in to sell tours everyday, you're really annoying. ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Shabnam Australia
- “ I stayed in room 203, a 6dorm Superior, but it was very superior, there was a tv and bathroom. The beds were awful (sorry) very very very noisy, you would wake up 100 times at night if someone turned in there sleep.. The room was right next to the main road, which made it even harder to sleep! They Common room is big, but there is no people, so no one to talk to. The outdoor area is Pretty cool ! Sometimes there is free BBQ.. Free breakfast (toast).. Busses are cheap - important! ”
- 01 Jul 2013 Felix Joern Denmark