Banana Bungalow West Hollywood
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not super clean The common area is quiet nice Not all staff members are friendly. The brown girl with glasses that checked us in was very unpleasant and always talking on her phone during her shift at the reception ”
- 06 Oct 2017 Antoine France
- “ It was a horrible experience and I got robbed on top of everything else ”
- 28 Jun 2017 Julian
- “ Need to provide better breakfast and have enough for all guest. In the dorm rooms, there should be easy access to wall outlets for top and bottom bunks and more than just one bathroom to just be shared with 5 other people. ”
- 19 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Expensive for a hostel, but cheap for being in L.A. Really good service, nice breakfast and nice staff. They had a night of free standup, free food and free drinks. Rare to see in a hostel. ”
- 05 Mar 2017 Johannes Denmark
- “ Nice staff, convenient location, good price ”
- 14 Jan 2017 Anonymous China
- “ A nice cozy place with lots of amenities. Perfect for solo travellers. ”
- 17 Dec 2016 Anonymous India