Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at bananas. Staff is always friendly, helpful and attentive. It's not a party hostel, mostly it will be quiet after 11p.m. Cooking and drinking together in the (by the way very nice and clean) kitchen fits more to my travel concept anyway. And oft course the Party is outside in Taipai City! The Location is also quite good, you can reach Evers Attraktion easily with MRT or a short walk. Would definitely come back! ”
- 08 Oct 2014 stefanie Germany
- “ This is my first time to live in a hostel.It's so cool. clean,convenient(2mins away from subway),hope that I will be back soon:) ”
- 16 Aug 2014 蔡 China
- “ Great location! Great hostel! Nice staff! ”
- 09 Aug 2014 lee England
- “ Very clean and friendly place. Really enjoyed my stay here. And it was so convenient. I hope to return. ”
- 13 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Banana and bread are good. I like the room style. It would be perfect if some staff can stay there in daily time. ”
- 20 Jan 2014 Anonymous China
- “ I think this hostel is the cleanest in Taipei. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous Japan