Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice ”
- 03 Oct 2015 Vincent Man Chun Hong Kong
- “ Banana Hostel Cool was fairly easy to find (detailed instructions!), the facilities were nice, location good (close to the MRT and also in walking distance of a lot of Taipei's sights), and the staff friendly and helpful. Really my only complaint would be that the AC was largely unused and, coming from northern weather, it was a pretty uncomfortable temperature for me. But overall definitely recommend the Banana Hostel. ”
- 20 May 2015 Jessica USA
- “ The mattress is a bit soft and the stairs climb up to the bed is a bit high. Need more shelf to put toiletries. MRT exit 3 is better than 2 especially when it is raining. ”
- 25 Mar 2015 Anonymous China
- “ A charming hostel, very clean & well equipped ! The staff is really welcoming, and helpful, ”
- 13 Mar 2015 ASTRID France