Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean and friendly place. Really enjoyed my stay here. And it was so convenient. I hope to return. ”
- 13 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Banana and bread are good. I like the room style. It would be perfect if some staff can stay there in daily time. ”
- 20 Jan 2014 Anonymous China
- “ I think this hostel is the cleanest in Taipei. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ Everything about the hostel was awesome. I can say that with confidence because I stayed in another hostel which received a higher rating and Banana blew it away. Location is super convenient, Lexi and Wilbur are the coolest/nicest people, Joy is awesome, free wifi, washing machine, banana bread, bananas, and cold water all a huge plus that makes Banana better than all other hostels. My advice is book early, they fill up super quick! All in all I absolutely give them a 100%. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA