Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Banana Hostel Cool was fairly easy to find (detailed instructions!), the facilities were nice, location good (close to the MRT and also in walking distance of a lot of Taipei's sights), and the staff friendly and helpful. Really my only complaint would be that the AC was largely unused and, coming from northern weather, it was a pretty uncomfortable temperature for me. But overall definitely recommend the Banana Hostel. ”
- 20 May 2015 Jessica USA
- “ The mattress is a bit soft and the stairs climb up to the bed is a bit high. Need more shelf to put toiletries. MRT exit 3 is better than 2 especially when it is raining. ”
- 25 Mar 2015 Anonymous China
- “ A charming hostel, very clean & well equipped ! The staff is really welcoming, and helpful, ”
- 13 Mar 2015 ASTRID France
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at bananas. Staff is always friendly, helpful and attentive. It's not a party hostel, mostly it will be quiet after 11p.m. Cooking and drinking together in the (by the way very nice and clean) kitchen fits more to my travel concept anyway. And oft course the Party is outside in Taipai City! The Location is also quite good, you can reach Evers Attraktion easily with MRT or a short walk. Would definitely come back! ”
- 08 Oct 2014 stefanie Germany
- “ This is my first time to live in a hostel.It's so cool. clean,convenient(2mins away from subway),hope that I will be back soon:) ”
- 16 Aug 2014 蔡 China
- “ Great location! Great hostel! Nice staff! ”
- 09 Aug 2014 lee England