Banff International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The kithchen was always dirty, and so was the washroom in my room. Other than that it was ok. Staff are friendly and helpful. ”
- 01 Oct 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ I was assigned a bed in a loft and it was way too hot to sleep, even with a fan, no pjs and no blanket. The weather outside was moderate- the problem is lack of ventilation in the lofts. My room mate agreed that it was way too hot. I complained and was given a partial refund. My advice is NOT to let them put you in a loft. ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Dale Canada
- “ I had a really good time. All the staff I met were lovely. It was clean. My only complaints are little things that don't have a big impact on the stay much. Chiefest of which is the power generator outside the window, its kind of ambient noise so you can tune it out but if you combine it with someone snoring, you've got a sleepless night on your hands sir. I also thought the beds weren't great, but I'm nearly 2 metres tall so its kind of my own fault really! ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Michael England
- “ Nice and clean hostel, comfortable beds, clean bathroom, a lot for breakfast ”
- 02 May 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic