Banff International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bathroom had an amazing new shower/tub combo! I thought the male night staff was a bit short/rude with me when I checked in quite late despite being assured on the phone that I could check in at any time! He even went so far as to say that he had considered reselling my room since he wasn't sure if I was coming or not despite paying a deposit and it would have been paid on my card either way.There isn't enough parking when the place is sold out. ”
- 16 Sep 2016 Elizabeth
- “ Good location ”
- 01 Aug 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ I have stayed in many hostels internationally, and have never come accross such a sketchy bunk bed. This one the top bunk railing was broken and dangling off a little; a hazard to the many people who use the rAiling as support to get on or off the bed. I hope this is fixed in room 219. As well, the whole bed was extremely wobbly when getting on or off the top bunk conpared to the other beds. Aside from this, a fairly good place. ”
- 22 Jun 2016 Katherine Canada
- “ In general the hostel is okay. Positives: good location, rooms are good, private washroom for 8-dorm bed room. Negatives: Kitchen is too far & not under the same roof. In winter it's pretty hard to manage. Even for getting water or making tea, you have to go out in freezing cold. Also, the hostel no longer provides breakfast. ”
- 07 Jan 2016 Anonymous India