Banff Y Mountain Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice and helpfull staff. Seams more like a hotel then a hostel. Perfectly located. ”
- 01 Sep 2014 Melanie Switzerland
- “ The staff of this hostel was really friendly and helpful. The ground floor was all clear and clean. The dorms downstairs felt a little depressing to me and the shower wasn't clean. The lights were like hospital lights and there was a strange atmosphere among the guests. But there were little libraries everywhere and a big kitchen. ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Sarie Belgium
- “ freezing cold during our sleeping ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Very friendly and welcoming hostel. I would recommend it to anyone who is coming to Banff and travelling on a budget. ”
- 25 Apr 2014 Karin Germany
- “ I was in a tiny dorm in the basement. It was very hot, there was no window, and we were not able to use their air conditioning. There were 3 bunk beds in the room and 5 girls in it, so it was incredibly cramped. Having our own bathroom was nice and it was pretty clean. There were no lockers available which was a huge downside, you have to trust reception to keep your valuables safe. The restaurant was awesome and had good prices. Really nice and helpful staff. ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada