Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is one of my favorite hostels to stay in. It was clean, quiet, and they were super helpful with evetything. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Jamie USA
- “ I was very happy with my stay at Bangrang Hostel. Not only was it a great value, it was located in a good area that made it easy to get all over the city very quickly. The staff was nice, the rooms were nice and clean and the neighborhood seemed very safe. Thank you! ”
- 07 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Had a good time! ”
- 18 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Really great location right out of the Chungjeongno station. Very friendly and helpful staff, nice room, and good rates! Nice common area with seating, computers and a kitchen. Was more than satisfied for my needs :) ”
- 07 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ I was in this Hostel in August 2013 for 6 days. I like it so much! It's located near the subway station and it's very comfortably. Staff was very kind and friendly. The room was clean and with air conditioner, so it was very important for me, because summer in Korea is so hot! We had breakfast, free wi-fi, washing mashine and TV. Also there is nice and comfortable common room. If I'll go to Seoul again I'll stay in this Hostel) thank you, Guys! ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Me and my japanese girlfriend stayed in the hostel for 3 nights. It was AWESOME: good location, excellent service (free wi-fi, free breakfast and television, really really clean) and very CHEAP. If we go back to Seoul, we will absolutely stay again in Bangrang! ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Emanuele Italy