Bank Street Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is good (very close to the end of the West Highland Way) ”
- 14 May 2014 Leonid Israel
- “ Very nice staff, share Haggis with me at night. Friendly and helpful for trip suggestion. ”
- 21 Mar 2014 Anonymous China
- “ The toilet/shower facilities were dirty- the female hygiene bin left overflowing for 2 days, despite the room being cleaned. The set up was odd: the toilets and showers in the same room, fair enough, but the showers only had curtains, not doors, and there was no place to hang your dry stuff, but out in the room, so you had to lean out, naked. Also, the door to the room was directly opposite the shower, so every time it opened, people in the corridor could see in, making you feel very exposed. ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Kimberley Scotland