Bank Street Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The toilet/shower facilities were dirty- the female hygiene bin left overflowing for 2 days, despite the room being cleaned. The set up was odd: the toilets and showers in the same room, fair enough, but the showers only had curtains, not doors, and there was no place to hang your dry stuff, but out in the room, so you had to lean out, naked. Also, the door to the room was directly opposite the shower, so every time it opened, people in the corridor could see in, making you feel very exposed. ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Kimberley Scotland
- “ Bed area was clean and comfortable, but common lounge was a bit spartan. ”
- 01 Apr 2013 Gerald Scotland
- “ Rooms are basic but clean, good kitchen facilities and location is excellent for both Ben Nevis and the local town. ”
- 05 Sep 2012 Anonymous England
- “ We had a very pleasant stay. Only kitchen seemed a little bit too small and was getting very busy in the morning. The room was clean and warm, staff always helpful. The drying room was a huge advantage after we got completely soaked on Ben Nevis. ”
- 02 Aug 2012 Anonymous