Bank Street Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Tiny room for 4 beds, very inconvenient showers !! I don't know other accomodation in Fort William but, even if the staff is really friendly, I can't advise this place. ”
- 23 Jul 2017 jean paul France
- “ Very well located close to the main street but very small room without lockers and weird smell in the room too and the facilities were far from being perfect (water in the hand washer was very weak) so many things to improve. Staff were very friendly. Not a good quality/price value though. ”
- 19 Apr 2017 Anis Algeria
- “ It was impossible to sleep in this hostel because whenever anyone moved in the hallway the whole building creaked. Also for some reason, on the one night I was there (a Tuesday), there were people yelling in the hallways between the hours of 2-4 am. Neither my roommate or I got more than a few hours of sleep. ”
- 04 Apr 2017 Alicia Canada
- “ I enjoyed my time at Bank Street Lodge! The center of town is just a short walk away, and everything about the town was very safe and comforting. I felt safe with the 24-hour reception as well. The atmosphere was a little lacking, in addition to the facilities. The showers get hot only if you use the lowest water pressure possible. And only use the toaster if you like your bread burnt to the core! But these were my only issues. Overall a good experience. :) Thank you! ”
- 09 Nov 2016 Olivia