Barbieri Granada Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice kitchen, decent breakfast, very good shower in our room. It's a little far from the main attractions (the Alhambra and Albaicin) but still walkable. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It was very nice stay! friendly staffs, good breakfast, cheap price, and the atmosphere was so lovely. ”
- 12 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The staff were so friendly and always helpful! Breakfast was great, standard items but great to start the day off with. Our ensuite was fab, along with the veranda and doors. The wifi was not the best in our room but it worked fine downstairs. ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Anonymous England