Barbieri Granada Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean,in the center,great staff,probably one of the best hostels for the value that I ever visit. ”
- 13 Jun 2016 Anonymous Croatia
- “ It's really nice to stay here, the reception was really nice, just like friends, German boy named matt, and a Korean guy, and we chat a lot with each other, and made some friends there, la muchacha de limpieza was really kind, when we couldn't sleep and stayed in living room, she came out and chat with us, told about her family stuffs, we really had good time, the location is really great, nearby all the spot, you should visit them, you will like them!! ”
- 31 May 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Amazing staff. Very friendly an dprofessional. ”
- 18 Apr 2016 Luis Alejandro Mexico
- “ We loved staying in this Hostel! It is very well situated, only a minute from the Cathedrale and the center of the city! Plus, it is very calm and everyone is super nice! ”
- 23 Jan 2016 Camille Canada