Barbieri International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is pretty good for walking to the major sights. The bathroom is TINY, with no space to move past people if they're standing at the sink and you want to get to/from the showers or toilets. Breakfast is pretty much the same as everywhere else. ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice location, close to Sol (Madrid's center). Good deal, I paid 10 euros for a night, I got what I want, just a bed and a roof. Free breakfast, staffs are nice. Only bad thing would be the building is a little old and beds seem old too, but it does not bother me. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anonymous Macau
- “ Very conveniently located near the Chueca metro station in the heart of Madrid's gay district. It's a pretty easy walk to lots of bars, clubs, restaurants and plenty of attractions. We were here during the summer and it was very hot. Our room did not have a functioning air conditioner but for us that was a minor gripe. The bathroom was clean enough. The kitchen was small but useable. They provide supplies for a simple breakfast but I'd recommend going out for a delicious Spanish Omelette! ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ i love hostel! very nice!!!! ”
- 06 Apr 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Excellent hospitality and very helpful ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Very good price/quality ratio. Calm place to stay. ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Anonymous Argentina