Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not the cleanest hostel I've been to. Location isn't as great as I thought, but not too shabby. Hostile chooses to employ people who aren't from Spain or very familiar with Madrid, which seems nuts (my first hostel like this all over Europe). The breakfast is simple, but worthwhile for thrifty travelers. Hostel isn't well insulated, so you can hear the goings-on on the street (it's a nightlife district for sure). Bring earplugs or something (seriously I never need them as I am a deep sleeper). ”
- 05 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Detailed travelling information is provided by th staffs. They a re so nice and helpful! ”
- 21 Dec 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Rodrigo, a front desk employee from Argentina, really made our stay. The facilities are solid, as is the cleanliness - but it was his great advice (on where to eat, where to go, where not to go) and friendly service that made Barbieri a great hostel to stay in. ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ a small happy and responsible friendly hostel; julie is a delight/helpful wonderful woman as were all reception persons; great breakfast too; all much appreciated; ”
- 19 Jun 2015 Norman Australia