Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bed mattress are old, but they give you new beds to make your bed when you arrive. Most of the time is not noisy, but is possible to hear some music from the reception sometimes, when sleeping in the mixed room. Breakfast is very good, showers good, but bathroom small (not so bad as other comments says, though). Reception staff is cool and helpful. ”
- 05 Nov 2016 Romina Argentina
- “ Not the cleanest hostel I've been to. Location isn't as great as I thought, but not too shabby. Hostile chooses to employ people who aren't from Spain or very familiar with Madrid, which seems nuts (my first hostel like this all over Europe). The breakfast is simple, but worthwhile for thrifty travelers. Hostel isn't well insulated, so you can hear the goings-on on the street (it's a nightlife district for sure). Bring earplugs or something (seriously I never need them as I am a deep sleeper). ”
- 05 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Detailed travelling information is provided by th staffs. They a re so nice and helpful! ”
- 21 Dec 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong