Barbieri Sol Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location is good but it is a little bit to expensive! At night is nosisy ”
- 01 Jan 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ It was the worst place I have ever stayed.It was in the second floor of an apartment very small rooms, in our room wc flush was not working, washbasin valve either. So low quality. I won't recommend it. it's not a place to stay more than one night. ”
- 24 Oct 2015 Saye Iran
- “ We had such an excellent stay at barbieri. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and spacious, and our favorite was the outdoor patio (day and night). The free breakfast was gracious, and the location was excellent. If I ever go back to Madrid, I am going to stay here. ”
- 02 Sep 2015 Jessica USA
- “ Well, some policies are really strict, not that lively ”
- 02 Jun 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Great location, right in the center of the city. While this wasn't a party or very social hostel per se, the staff were really friendly and I had a great time with them! Katja from the front desk made a great bar crawl and day trip friend :) ”
- 27 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA