Barbieri Sol Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was the worst place I have ever stayed.It was in the second floor of an apartment very small rooms, in our room wc flush was not working, washbasin valve either. So low quality. I won't recommend it. it's not a place to stay more than one night. ”
- 24 Oct 2015 Saye Iran
- “ We had such an excellent stay at barbieri. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and spacious, and our favorite was the outdoor patio (day and night). The free breakfast was gracious, and the location was excellent. If I ever go back to Madrid, I am going to stay here. ”
- 02 Sep 2015 Jessica USA
- “ Well, some policies are really strict, not that lively ”
- 02 Jun 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Great location, right in the center of the city. While this wasn't a party or very social hostel per se, the staff were really friendly and I had a great time with them! Katja from the front desk made a great bar crawl and day trip friend :) ”
- 27 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I liked the hostel. The staff was nice and the facilities were great! They even let us borrow converters :) It was a very nice experience. Except don't forget ear plugs... It's on a street with a lot of bars. So: Madrid at 7 o'clock in the morning: means lots of noise!! ”
- 24 Jan 2015 Sophie USA
- “ Pros: Great location. Steps away from puerta del Sol Good value for money. Good wifi internet connection in the rooms as well. Okay breakfast. Helpful frontdesk. Cons: Very small in-room bathrooms with little ventilation The bed was a bit dirty, but they provided linens/sheets/blankets. Once you put them on, wont notice it much. ”
- 04 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA