Barcelona 4 Fun Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Gostei muito, foi uma experiencia muito boa. O hostel estava sempre muito limpo, o staff era muito simpatico. Para o preço as instalações eram boas. ”
- 07 Nov 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Location was great for the attractions and beach. The place seemed a little run down and rooms were very very basic and bare. No ventilation in our room even with the window open and our fan didn't work so it was very hot. Had to secretly swap fans from the lounge since the staff would not give us a working fan from an empty room. Overall pretty clean bathrooms, kitchen, and lounge. Staff was overall helpful and friendly. There was not a working lift for heavy luggage as the hostel is upstairs. ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Pro: 1) Quite near to "La Rambla" 2)Near to much markets. Cons: 1)They wrote "breakfast included" but actually breakfast was not provided 2)The kitchen was little, old and there were not enough dishes/forks/pans for everybody 3)The water for the shower was often cold 4)We had to pay for the towels 5)The bed sheets were dirty 6)The last day we didn't leave our luggage in the hostel because they wanted 5 each person 7) There's no lift 8) The apartments must be restored, ABSOLUTELY. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ We read that there was an ensuite in the room but when we arrived there, we couldn't find ensuite.it was shared bathroom then we decided to cancel our booking.it was not a good experience for us.we understand that we should never trust what we need.it is a shame of the hotel. ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Emine Turkey
- “ Beautiful hostel. The staff are so helpful and extremely informative and welcoming. We were pleasantly surprised at how good it was after reading the bad reviews. ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Ciara England