Barcelona 4 Fun Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel needed a little tune up, it was extremely hot and the room didn't even have a fan!! ”
- 03 Jul 2015 ANA Mexico
- “ Hostel has a great location, is nice and clean, the staff was really nice and speaking English. A big disadvantage was located in our room a really loud water heater providing hot water for the whole floor, which was working 24/7. Also our room had only a tiny window, right outside of which was installed a fen also making a lot of noise. My overall opinion of the hostel is good, it met my expectations of well located, cheap place to stay, where you don't spend too much time during the trip. ”
- 14 May 2015 Zofia Poland
- “ Gostei muito, foi uma experiencia muito boa. O hostel estava sempre muito limpo, o staff era muito simpatico. Para o preço as instalações eram boas. ”
- 07 Nov 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Location was great for the attractions and beach. The place seemed a little run down and rooms were very very basic and bare. No ventilation in our room even with the window open and our fan didn't work so it was very hot. Had to secretly swap fans from the lounge since the staff would not give us a working fan from an empty room. Overall pretty clean bathrooms, kitchen, and lounge. Staff was overall helpful and friendly. There was not a working lift for heavy luggage as the hostel is upstairs. ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA