Barcelona 4 Fun Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location ! Carlos was cool and helpful. ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Eric Canada
- “ Me and my boyfriend stayed her last week. At Brc 4 fun, you get what you pay for. It's not particularly fun, but it's very cheap, clean enough and if you (as us) enjoy the gothic quarters, the location is excellent. But that's it. The con's were too many for us to recommend this place to anyone. ”
- 01 Mar 2013 Jorun Irene Norway
- “ The hostel is OK, but the walls have to be painted. The beds were creaky, and the mattress was hollow in the middle from the body weight. Also there are no signs on the street for the hostel. Without the exact address it is quite hard to find. ”
- 01 Mar 2013 Károly Hungary
- “ Everything was amazing, the staff was super friendly. Even though we got there at 6am before our check-in time the guy who received us made us feel at home, offered us tea and coffee, some blankets and pillows to rest while our check in time arrived, as well as directions to a close and cheap bakery in case we were hungry.The location couldn't have been better! in the middle of the Gothic Quartier. The only bad thing was that the water heater would stop working every now and then, so shower fast ”
- 27 Dec 2012 Hossam Canada
- “ Thank you Henry and this other guy with a difficult name:) and all the other staff members, you added to the beauty of my stay in Barcelona! Melissa was kind of rude and didn't smile at all. All the rest was just great. Things that could be made even better: A more noticeable sign on the door or at least a mention in the directions which exit to take from Metro and where exactly the street 'just in front' is, as well as the fact that number 24 is nowhere around number 23 or anything:) ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Victoria Ukraine