Barcelona Pere Tarres Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel. Excellent place and facilities. Nice breakfast. The only thing is that it is not that close to the metro station (about 15min walk), which is itsef a bit outside the city center. The good thing about it is that it is a quiet area. Bring your own towel otherwise it costs 3€ extra. ”
- 15 May 2015 Delphine France
- “ Decent hostel. This is my third time staying there, won't be the last. It's just so cheap it has me coming back. The bathrooms and window sills have a mold issues in most rooms. Breakfast is decent for being free. Free Wifi only in the common areas. Large personal lockers that use the same electronic key as the door (and they only open to your key number). ”
- 29 Nov 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ This hostel offers perfect breakfast, customer service, atmosphere and clean facilities. It´s a great place to meet young travellers and a great value for money. ”
- 01 Sep 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Most of the staff was friendly but one guy seemed to be always in a bad mood and rude! The room was okay in general but the window had no handle and the reception wouldn't give us one either, only heavy airconditioning would keep the room cool enough for 8 people to sleep in. Breakfast was totally pointless - basically consisted of just white bread and was the same every day. Kitchen lacked some essentiwl imho. Loved the ensuit wc and bathroom (no lock though)! But it was good for socializing! ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Anonymous Estonia