Barcelona Pere Tarres Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent and helpful staff. Location is not the best but there's a metro nearby. Clean, good breakfast. ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ lovely hostel, in which you find everything you need, atmosphere is unique which is not only because of the open minded guests but also because of the cool and friendly staff! May install some air conditioning for 5 stars;-) ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Paul Germany
- “ Everything is well but if can have one more hair dryer is better ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Ianian
- “ Nice bedrooms (shared room for 8 girls). There was only 1 shower for 8 girls, which is maybe a little bit tight Only wifi in the lobby. ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Very nice hostel. Excellent place and facilities. Nice breakfast. The only thing is that it is not that close to the metro station (about 15min walk), which is itsef a bit outside the city center. The good thing about it is that it is a quiet area. Bring your own towel otherwise it costs 3€ extra. ”
- 15 May 2015 Delphine France