Barefoot Hostel - Female Only
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ extra clean towels every day is nice and all but a complementary breakfast instead would be more appreciated. ”
- 01 Sep 2016 Isabel Switzerland
- “ The location of the hostel is amazing (5 minutes from the Byword Market and Rideau Centre), but it was a bit pricey. There are lockers provided, but the bedrooms do not lock. The staff is next door in the Swiss Hotel (that surprised me). There are 16 beds, but only two bathrooms and two showers, so pick your timing carefully. Small kitchen, huge living room with TV. NOT A PARTY HOSTEL (quiet time at 10ish and ppl actually slept), but easy to meet people. We ran out of toilet paper in one toilet. ”
- 21 Aug 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ This property was renovated/decorated to a high spec. Unfortunately it's not been maintained and bit by bit things are falling apart and not being mended. The checkin process is done by the Swiss Hotel around the corner. For some reason they took a carbon copy of your credit card on check in? The front door is operated by a key card which kept not working 😕 There were only very small lockers in the room and as the rooms didn't have any locks on, Luckily nothing went missing. ”
- 19 May 2016 Anonymous England