Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This property was renovated/decorated to a high spec. Unfortunately it's not been maintained and bit by bit things are falling apart and not being mended. The checkin process is done by the Swiss Hotel around the corner. For some reason they took a carbon copy of your credit card on check in? The front door is operated by a key card which kept not working 😕 There were only very small lockers in the room and as the rooms didn't have any locks on, Luckily nothing went missing. ”
- 19 May 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Second stay at the hostel; continues to be an excellent value for an excellent facilities; location is wonderful as it is close to city bus lines; would highly recommend. ”
- 05 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice enough place to stay. Beds are a little small (i'm 6'2" though, so that's nothing new with hostel beds for me), and there's no social vibe to speak of, or at least there wasn't while I was there, but it's well positioned, with a helpful staff, so overall, no real complaints from me :) ”
- 09 Nov 2015 Cooroo Australia
- “ Super location; very clean hostel; very quiet and relaxing during my stay. A top notch location to stay for enjoying Ottawa. Located next door the U of Ottawa; there was appeared to be a mix up in my reservations through Hostels.com but that was cleared up with no issue with the manager. Highly recommend the place. Definitely plan to visit Ottawa and the hostel again. ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA