Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ What a wonderful hostel. Small, personable, clean and lovely. The only small negative was bunk beds, but these days you can't get around that in he hostel world. Large roomy rooms, not crammed with bunks. The whole downstairs is communal, so there are lots of areas to meet we friends. No stove in the kitchen, but if the weather is nice you can BBQ out the back. I would definitely recommend and stay there again. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Julie Australia
- “ Great location but hot in rooms in summer - no a/c upstairs - hard to sleep. ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel itself was nice and clean. My issue was more with how the hostel was designed. There is no staff personnel in the building and so if you have an issue you must put your shoes back on and go the corner building, if you have an issue after 10pm then you have to wait until the morning. The proprietor is generally unfriendly and does not know how to effectively communicate with her patrons, she is passive-agressive and a bad listener. ”
- 31 May 2014 kyler Canada
- “ Great space, fantastic housekeeping staff. I had a great stay over all, and felt it was really convenient. Only thing to add in your next set of improvements would be access to laundry facilities. ”
- 16 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ proper place for those who like quiet place ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous South Korea