Barmy Badger Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Exvellent hostel. Great experience ! ”
- 16 Apr 2016 Alexis Argentina
- “ Nice location - not far from city center, well connected with two subway lines! I appreciated the security at the hostel (safes in room for valuables, could only open door to room with key). The overall feeling of the hostel was relaxed and friendly. Quite calm at night - no loud drunkards. ;-) ”
- 13 Apr 2016 Andrew USA
- “ Clean, friendly environment. Nice spacious locker with large safe, comfortable bed. The kitchen is nice for storing food, and if you like bananas, toast, cornflakes, or muesli (which I do!) for breakfast there's nothing to complain about. Despite the large volume of people using it, the kitchen is clean. I didn't spend enough to time to really explore the place, but it was great for a short stay, conveniently located, comfortable, and clean! ”
- 26 Oct 2015 Elizabeth USA
- “ Good location and good price. Beakfast is nice and there are only nice people in! ”
- 06 Oct 2015 Isabelle France
- “ Amazing staff and all around great atmosphere. The best choice to make. Thank you all ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Anonymous Portugal
- “ loved the staff and it was a friendly atmosphere but there was no bathroom in our room and an open tack strip that snagged my feet quite a few times in the room. a little over priced but i'd stay again just for the people. very friendly and helpful when we needed it. location wasn't bad and if you needed a place to stay id recommend them if only staying a night or two. ”
- 07 Sep 2015 Amelia