Barnacles Quay Street Galway City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, Location is absolutely fab. If you want a early night the noise from the across the street bar can be a bit annoying, however pop into that bar. Live music and nice Guinness. The hostel is one of the freshes I've stayed. Seems however like people actually live there. Staff are cool and helpful! Only big minus is the wifi!!! Totally useless. ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Anna Sweden
- “ My amend was at first to stay only for three nights, i left finally after 8. I felt absolutely comfortable, and treated in Barnacles. The staff is extremely helpfull, the kitchen is very nice, breakfast is really good and for free, and the athmosphere is incredibly positive. I had a flabbergasting time! Thank you, Barnacles ”
- 11 Mar 2015 Friederike
- “ Really liked this hostel. In a wonderful location! Super cheap and my friend and I stayed in December and were able to have our own 4 person room. Very clean, carpet could be updated, and breakfast was basic but still great for the price! ”
- 04 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Really enjoyed the stay even though it takes a minute and a map to get to room 116. Front desk personnel were friendly and very helpful. ”
- 05 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel :) ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Michael Felix Germany