Barnacles Quay Street Galway City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ All the staff was great. ”
- 24 Feb 2016 Amberjoy USA
- “ This is a great hostel as long as you get a lower bunk. The upper bunks in the large dorms are against an angled ceiling. One has to maneuver to get into the bed, and then there's not even room to sit up at all. Hit my head twice on the ceiling. Make sure to request a lower bunk if you're staying here. ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel, clean welcoming and comfortable. Great showers and nice free breakfasts. Just as good as its twin in Dublin! ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Joni Netherlands
- “ A very well decorated and colorful place, the floor is almost always carpet. Staff were friendly and helpful most of the time. Location is very good and there is a lot of bars around. Delicious breakfast. I just did not like the bathroon: there was one for one bedroom with 8 people, so far ok. But they never cleaned it while I was there and it started to look disgusting. ”
- 12 May 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Excellent hostel.Would go back.Generally good atmosphere. ”
- 04 May 2015 Neil England