Barnacles Quay Street Galway City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was really surprised how great it was! ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Rodrigo Brazil
- “ Best Hostel in Galway! Great location in the lively Shop Street with its many street musicians. Always recommended for future travellers. ”
- 19 Sep 2016 Caroline Germany
- “ On the whole very good. Staff especially were friendly and helpful. Someone walked into our private room at 5.30am and started using the toilet. He was drunk and I had to tell him that he was in the wrong room. We were in room 103. I'm guessing that either he had a key that could open our door, or that the door was not shutting properly (it was very stiff against the door frame). ”
- 27 May 2016 Anonymous England