Barnacles Quay Street Galway City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My amend was at first to stay only for three nights, i left finally after 8. I felt absolutely comfortable, and treated in Barnacles. The staff is extremely helpfull, the kitchen is very nice, breakfast is really good and for free, and the athmosphere is incredibly positive. I had a flabbergasting time! Thank you, Barnacles ”
- 11 Mar 2015 Friederike
- “ Really liked this hostel. In a wonderful location! Super cheap and my friend and I stayed in December and were able to have our own 4 person room. Very clean, carpet could be updated, and breakfast was basic but still great for the price! ”
- 04 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Really enjoyed the stay even though it takes a minute and a map to get to room 116. Front desk personnel were friendly and very helpful. ”
- 05 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel :) ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Michael Felix Germany