Barnacles Quay Street Galway City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really liked this hostel. In a wonderful location! Super cheap and my friend and I stayed in December and were able to have our own 4 person room. Very clean, carpet could be updated, and breakfast was basic but still great for the price! ”
- 04 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Really enjoyed the stay even though it takes a minute and a map to get to room 116. Front desk personnel were friendly and very helpful. ”
- 05 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel :) ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Michael Felix Germany
- “ My bed was taken by someone else because the numbering system on the beds were confusing and his english was not very good. Also, some of the lights above the beds did not work. ”
- 21 Mar 2014 Leann USA