Barnacles Quay Street Galway City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ On the whole very good. Staff especially were friendly and helpful. Someone walked into our private room at 5.30am and started using the toilet. He was drunk and I had to tell him that he was in the wrong room. We were in room 103. I'm guessing that either he had a key that could open our door, or that the door was not shutting properly (it was very stiff against the door frame). ”
- 27 May 2016 Anonymous England
- “ All the staff was great. ”
- 24 Feb 2016 Amberjoy USA
- “ This is a great hostel as long as you get a lower bunk. The upper bunks in the large dorms are against an angled ceiling. One has to maneuver to get into the bed, and then there's not even room to sit up at all. Hit my head twice on the ceiling. Make sure to request a lower bunk if you're staying here. ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA