Barnacles Temple Bar House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Absolutely noisy and unconfortable atmosphere. I was traveling alone and a group of drunk men were yelling near my bed the whole night ”
- 17 Dec 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ If Barnacle Hostel was a person it would be an ordinary boring man that nobody was interested in but who would be very safe company for going to bars with, Nothing especially good about it but nothing bad either. It is not one of those hostels that one remembers years afterwards. Good location close to some lively bars. ”
- 20 Sep 2016 Elina Finland
- “ Awesome location! The place is very secure, the staff friendly and helpful, and the rooms are nice. I stayed three nights, and will stay here again if I ever return to Dublin. The only concern is that it is literally next door to Temple Bar, and it is busy outside late into the night. If noise or earplugs bother you, maybe stay somewhere further away from the central Temple Bar location. ”
- 10 Sep 2016 Bryan USA