Barnacles Temple Bar House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If Barnacle Hostel was a person it would be an ordinary boring man that nobody was interested in but who would be very safe company for going to bars with, Nothing especially good about it but nothing bad either. It is not one of those hostels that one remembers years afterwards. Good location close to some lively bars. ”
- 20 Sep 2016 Elina Finland
- “ Awesome location! The place is very secure, the staff friendly and helpful, and the rooms are nice. I stayed three nights, and will stay here again if I ever return to Dublin. The only concern is that it is literally next door to Temple Bar, and it is busy outside late into the night. If noise or earplugs bother you, maybe stay somewhere further away from the central Temple Bar location. ”
- 10 Sep 2016 Bryan USA
- “ I only stayed one night so my experience in this hostel are limited. Overall I enjoyed the stay at Barnacles. Staff was friendly, the wifi was good, decent free breakfast (for a hostel), power outlet and nightlight at every bed. So I can recommend this hostel and would come back. ”
- 01 Aug 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ We went mid week so it was a bit quiet, so can't really comment on atmosphere at weekend. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Great location. We would definitely use this hostel again. ”
- 26 Jul 2016 Nathan England
- “ good location ”
- 22 Jun 2016 Anonymous Serbia
- “ Well it may be a bit noisy during the night but the place is quiet if you need to work during the day. The atmosphere is not particularly great but the facilities are always clean. Good place to stay. ”
- 25 Apr 2016 Elie France