Barnacles Temple Bar House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I only stayed one night so my experience in this hostel are limited. Overall I enjoyed the stay at Barnacles. Staff was friendly, the wifi was good, decent free breakfast (for a hostel), power outlet and nightlight at every bed. So I can recommend this hostel and would come back. ”
- 01 Aug 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ We went mid week so it was a bit quiet, so can't really comment on atmosphere at weekend. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Great location. We would definitely use this hostel again. ”
- 26 Jul 2016 Nathan England
- “ good location ”
- 22 Jun 2016 Anonymous Serbia
- “ Well it may be a bit noisy during the night but the place is quiet if you need to work during the day. The atmosphere is not particularly great but the facilities are always clean. Good place to stay. ”
- 25 Apr 2016 Elie France
- “ Very good location, right on Temple Bar and near great pubs and restaurants. Facilities were OK, room was nice and clean. ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ If you are ready for a party then this is the hostel for you. You are right next door to the Temple bar and an amazing night life. If you are not ready to party until 3am then you are in for a rough night. The walls are paper thin so unless you have the best earplugs available you will hear everything outside until 3 in the morning. It is hard because the rooms get very warm with all the people in them but you can not open the windows because of the noise. Staff was amazing though! ”
- 02 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA