Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ finding the place sign on wall on edge of building but is privately owned then told that it was up the side of building 50 yards up a over grown dirt track well the room i got had 4 bunk beds you could not swing a cat in it there was almost 2 foot between my bed and wall to stand on floor i had to get in to bed to let the other 2 girls stand there to change for bed ok i had a peep she didnt mind she was a naturist and room was so stuffy and linda thought i was a retard and playing with pussy ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Private rooms are not a private at all!!! And they are far more smaller than on the pictures. They are more like bird nest, 'cuz you only have a bed to jump into it and that is all in the room. For one it is acceptable, but if u r planing to stay a little bit more chose another hostel. ”
- 17 Nov 2012 Anonymous Serbia
- “ A short walk from Hero's Square/Metro 1, this hostel served my needs quite well. The 24-hour staff are helpful & polite. Co-ed toilets & showers (w/ private doors). It's a busy place some days/nights & not always 100% clean, but the staff make an effort to keep it under control. Washer (no dryer) & lockers available to rent. Very close to markets, ATM, post office, etc. Easy to make connections via bus, tram & trolley from here. I'd stay here again. ”
- 26 Sep 2012 Anonymous
- “ Staff was fun, cleanliness changed every day because some staff members cleaned better than others, location next to heroes square and the bath house is great and you are close to a major street, easy to reach from the airport by bus 200E and 2 metro lines (first blue then yellow). Beds make a lot of noise when you move in the bed. Great that they have a kitchen. too bad there is no oven. Lots of supermarkets nearby to get your food. Love the look of the hostel but hard to find from the street. ”
- 17 Aug 2012 Martijn