Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were horrible. I explained that I was allergic to cigarette smoke and asked if there was just one common area where I could be away from smoke and they told me to go to my bedroom. I asked about tours and they didn't know when tours left or how much they cost and most tours were full. I finally got a tour to an island and they assured me the island accepted credit cards but they did not so I did not get to eat lunch on the island. The staff are clueless and have no care in the world ”
- 22 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a fantastic time staying here. The location, staff and facilities are all wonderful. One thing I found disappointing was when you ask the front desk for a taxi to the airport, they call Their friend that also works there and he charges nearly double what a registered taxi would Charge. So, a word of advice. Order your own registered taxi when leaving if you want your ride metered and properly charged. ”
- 02 Feb 2016 Alexander Australia
- “ AWESOME!!!! Everything at the hostel is just good... Staff, location, cleanness, the view!!! Ohh my... I couldn't be happier, thank you guys!!! Very well recommended ”
- 16 Dec 2015 HANS Brazil