Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ First i just booked few days, but i stayed several more days because it was so chill and i wanted to enjoy the paradies. (perfect to come down from your normal life). Laura (the boss of the inside restaurant "tower") made your body feel good with all the fantastic food (price is perfect) and the lovly drinks. They cleaned the toilet and the rooms everyday, you can use the surfboards for free (they are not the best, but its ok for a easy surf). The stuff help you when ever you need them. ”
- 09 Dec 2016 Denis Switzerland
- “ The staff were horrible. I explained that I was allergic to cigarette smoke and asked if there was just one common area where I could be away from smoke and they told me to go to my bedroom. I asked about tours and they didn't know when tours left or how much they cost and most tours were full. I finally got a tour to an island and they assured me the island accepted credit cards but they did not so I did not get to eat lunch on the island. The staff are clueless and have no care in the world ”
- 22 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a fantastic time staying here. The location, staff and facilities are all wonderful. One thing I found disappointing was when you ask the front desk for a taxi to the airport, they call Their friend that also works there and he charges nearly double what a registered taxi would Charge. So, a word of advice. Order your own registered taxi when leaving if you want your ride metered and properly charged. ”
- 02 Feb 2016 Alexander Australia