Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is in a hood location but it could be updated. The pictures look better than what you get. There are a lot of rooms and not a lot of bathroom facilities and were pretty dirty. ”
- 28 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The guy at reception took 15 mins to check me in and told me absolutely nothing about the hostel. The elevator is a huge pain in the ass. The kitchen smells like an old man died out front. The bathrooms should be cleaned more than once a day when it's busy. They charged way too much just because a cricket game not involving NZ was on. Only stayed here before heading to the airport… would not go back!! ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Jacquelyn Canada
- “ Good value for you money.. close to city centre and local amenities.. but things that needed to be fixed werent for a few days (shower door, soap dispenser, sink taps, paper towel etc.) Bed were fairly comfy though ”
- 02 Feb 2015 selena Canada
- “ really need more hooks +/- shelves in the showers!! good shelving in the kitchen for pantry items, fridges were a bit "don't breathe too deeply when the doors are open!" good kitchen facilities though ”
- 11 Dec 2014 abigail