Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is in a hood location but it could be updated. The pictures look better than what you get. There are a lot of rooms and not a lot of bathroom facilities and were pretty dirty. ”
- 28 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The guy at reception took 15 mins to check me in and told me absolutely nothing about the hostel. The elevator is a huge pain in the ass. The kitchen smells like an old man died out front. The bathrooms should be cleaned more than once a day when it's busy. They charged way too much just because a cricket game not involving NZ was on. Only stayed here before heading to the airport… would not go back!! ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Jacquelyn Canada
- “ Good value for you money.. close to city centre and local amenities.. but things that needed to be fixed werent for a few days (shower door, soap dispenser, sink taps, paper towel etc.) Bed were fairly comfy though ”
- 02 Feb 2015 selena Canada
- “ really need more hooks +/- shelves in the showers!! good shelving in the kitchen for pantry items, fridges were a bit "don't breathe too deeply when the doors are open!" good kitchen facilities though ”
- 11 Dec 2014 abigail
- “ We booked in ahead of time but there was no room available when we got there, and they couldn't do anything for us.... terrible service. Mainly the issue was with the hostels.com website - don't always trust them! ”
- 30 Oct 2014 Frederick Australia