Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ NO FREE WIFI. Rooms were dirty, showers dirty, kitchen dirty. Door to room was creaking so loud you woke up everyone in the room if arriving late. Everyone I spoke to said something like: "oh that place" when I told them I lived at base and now I know why. ”
- 22 Apr 2017 Johan Sweden
- “ The reception was very nice and helpful. The room was decently spacious and clean, however the beds were uncomfortable. It took me a while to fall asleep and the loud city right outside the window at midnight did not help. Apparently there is a bar attached to the hostel also, which added to the noise and a busy hallway outside my room. I ended up staying in five hostels as I traveled New Zealand and this one was the worst of the five. ”
- 14 Apr 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I felt a little out of place here, being over 30 and not interested in bar crawls. Having said that, I got great service here: staff easily let me store a bike overnight and space for packing it the next day,and even gave me a free shower after I had checked out. Location is ideal for inbound Skybus, slightly less so for outbound. ”
- 16 Feb 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Perfect location, close to everything. Basic rooms - a little too cold at some times. Even though it was summer.. otherwise a very good stay! ”
- 07 Jan 2017 Anonymous Denmark