Base Brisbane - Embassy
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was awesome and we had a great stay the only thing to improve on would be the wifi. It only worked half the time in one room even if you were the only person using it. ”
- 05 Nov 2014 daina Canada
- “ No complaints about the staff (excellent), location or pricing. I do have to say that whoever manages the place completely cheaps out on maintaining the facilities. There is some stuff broken or not run at certain times (ceiling fans in lounge room broken and they knew about it, A/C in the room shuts off at night), cleaners do NOT clean girls toilets properly (stuff smeared on the walls still there after a few days), etc. ”
- 28 Oct 2014 Kim Canada
- “ Cons: It's true regarding the reports of the bad smell in the place. It is pretty airless which doesn't help the situation. The cleanliness of the rooms/bathrooms left a lot to be desired too. Pros: The staff are nice and helpful. The location is pretty good and the price is fair. ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Jacob Australia
- “ no complaints at all great hostel very clean and good fun. staff very helpful would definetly recommend great value for money will stay again ”
- 05 Jun 2014 michael Ireland
- “ The hostel was really nice and thee staff were very helpful and nice. The only negative thing I have to say about our stay was that it was kind of a bad smell in the corridor, but that's it. ”
- 19 Mar 2014 Sara Norway
- “ Great hostel for a really good prize. We got some trouble when we paid in our own currency, so we had to pay 30 dollars extra. But the manager was so nice and gave back all the money, even though he didn't had to. Thumbs up. If we go back to Brisbane we'll definitely stay at this hostel again. ”
- 05 Mar 2014 Johan Sweden