Base Brisbane - Embassy
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cons: It's true regarding the reports of the bad smell in the place. It is pretty airless which doesn't help the situation. The cleanliness of the rooms/bathrooms left a lot to be desired too. Pros: The staff are nice and helpful. The location is pretty good and the price is fair. ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Jacob Australia
- “ no complaints at all great hostel very clean and good fun. staff very helpful would definetly recommend great value for money will stay again ”
- 05 Jun 2014 michael Ireland
- “ The hostel was really nice and thee staff were very helpful and nice. The only negative thing I have to say about our stay was that it was kind of a bad smell in the corridor, but that's it. ”
- 19 Mar 2014 Sara Norway
- “ Great hostel for a really good prize. We got some trouble when we paid in our own currency, so we had to pay 30 dollars extra. But the manager was so nice and gave back all the money, even though he didn't had to. Thumbs up. If we go back to Brisbane we'll definitely stay at this hostel again. ”
- 05 Mar 2014 Johan Sweden
- “ This hostel was nice and clean with excellent air conditioning which proved to be very important! Beds were comfy and sheets were clean and staff were lovely and approachable. I'd definitely recommend it! ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Angharad Wales
- “ The room #201 windows didin't open all the way and didn't provide much of ventilation as there was another door in the coridor which didn't let the airconditioned air reach the room. The rooms doors for rooms 201 & 202 where very laod as their hinges needed lubricating ,which disturbed my sleep and I'm sure the other rooms occupants. The Shoer outlets neede some maintenance as water was coming out like a jet.The toilet seats needs to be cleaned more frequently. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Gerard Australia