Base Brisbane - Embassy
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is probably genius for backpackers. We had a room with it`s own bathroom, and it was very nice. We changed the last night to a bedroom without ensuite, and it was a little dirtier than the first room. The staff in the reception was really nice! The people who lived here was mostly backpackers so we did not quite fit in since we were just staying here while we looked for an apartment. I would recommend this to any backpackers, and really recommend the down under bar. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Simen Norway
- “ The state of the art for bathrooms is the ceramics on the floor or ground. There in Brisbane is painted black as if you're going to drive your car. Anyway it's good because I'm returning there, quite central. ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Jack USA
- “ One thing over Showers had been COLD showers for three days stayed but I did asked staff said will have await to new pipe replace yet likely delay! ”
- 18 Apr 2015 John New Zealand
- “ It was awesome and we had a great stay the only thing to improve on would be the wifi. It only worked half the time in one room even if you were the only person using it. ”
- 05 Nov 2014 daina Canada
- “ No complaints about the staff (excellent), location or pricing. I do have to say that whoever manages the place completely cheaps out on maintaining the facilities. There is some stuff broken or not run at certain times (ceiling fans in lounge room broken and they knew about it, A/C in the room shuts off at night), cleaners do NOT clean girls toilets properly (stuff smeared on the walls still there after a few days), etc. ”
- 28 Oct 2014 Kim Canada