Base Brisbane - Embassy
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The air conditioning leaked. The bathrooms needed anti slip mats. Beds are VERY COMFORTABLE, clean. ”
- 08 Apr 2016 Romana Australia
- “ It was way too loud ! you cant't even sleep ”
- 12 Mar 2016 Anonymous Austria
- “ Location is amazing as everyone says. On the whole, i'm quite satisfied with this hostel,but no wi-fi and breakfast :( ”
- 01 Mar 2016 Anonymous
- “ Great hostel with an amazing location. I just had one line of feedback, my room was on the 2nd floor which is also the floor the kitchen is on. The entire floor smelt like the kitchen, which could be putting off. Installing a powerful exhaust system in the kitchen would be awesome. Loved the stay otherwise. :) ”
- 03 Oct 2015 Anonymous India
- “ This hostel is probably genius for backpackers. We had a room with it`s own bathroom, and it was very nice. We changed the last night to a bedroom without ensuite, and it was a little dirtier than the first room. The staff in the reception was really nice! The people who lived here was mostly backpackers so we did not quite fit in since we were just staying here while we looked for an apartment. I would recommend this to any backpackers, and really recommend the down under bar. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Simen Norway
- “ The state of the art for bathrooms is the ceramics on the floor or ground. There in Brisbane is painted black as if you're going to drive your car. Anyway it's good because I'm returning there, quite central. ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Jack USA