Base Brisbane - Embassy
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The state of the art for bathrooms is the ceramics on the floor or ground. There in Brisbane is painted black as if you're going to drive your car. Anyway it's good because I'm returning there, quite central. ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Jack USA
- “ One thing over Showers had been COLD showers for three days stayed but I did asked staff said will have await to new pipe replace yet likely delay! ”
- 18 Apr 2015 John New Zealand
- “ It was awesome and we had a great stay the only thing to improve on would be the wifi. It only worked half the time in one room even if you were the only person using it. ”
- 05 Nov 2014 daina Canada
- “ No complaints about the staff (excellent), location or pricing. I do have to say that whoever manages the place completely cheaps out on maintaining the facilities. There is some stuff broken or not run at certain times (ceiling fans in lounge room broken and they knew about it, A/C in the room shuts off at night), cleaners do NOT clean girls toilets properly (stuff smeared on the walls still there after a few days), etc. ”
- 28 Oct 2014 Kim Canada